Friday, July 6, 2012

once upon a time

once upon a time..
i used to give this heart for u to share with
i used to share the feeling of love to U
i used to stay awake for the whole night just to ensure that U r OK when u r down
i used to sacrifice my belongings to support U
i used to cried the whole week when U angry with me
and i used to be fooled by U
when u r not with me
then i realize that u r not everything..
u r not mine
u just toyed my feelings
and u r the most useless guy
since u don't really know how to appreciate people...
to appreciate the love of people
to understand people who understood u
to thanks people who sacrifice for u
still.. its OK
the past is past
people say..
let the bygone be bygone...
move forward
never turn back
see the bright future
not the dark history...
i do feel regret for shed the tears for someone who don't deserve it
for giving part of my love to the wrong person
for allowing a man to sneak into my heart and break it...
now.. its the starting for a new journey..
and the first step is to make the rite plan with the right intention..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shanadh's blog List

My Latest Entry

get this widget here

AmanWan